- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Bachelor's Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Basic understanding of organization theories and models - The HR practitioner needs this to be able to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture. This will also help
WHY DO YOU WORK WITH COMPANY
- Professional and motivated working environment
- Professional training provided
- Periodical feedbacks and feed forward for better performance and self-motivation
- Benefit: company trip, Social and health insurances Attractive base salary , incentives, and allowances
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.