- Take leadership role in developing company’s culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to company’s objectives. Corporate with Trade Union to support employees for understanding more about policies & culture of the company
- Plan, design, develop & evaluate human resources related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals
- Plan & develop policies for promotion or replacement to have better service for business and production strategy of the company
- Plan& oversee HR department’s budget
- In charge of Salary calculation and others payroll activities.
- Build plans & regulations for salary, bonus and incentives to stimulate employees to work and make the regimes for workers. HR Manager can discuss & corporate with Trade Union representative to deal with workers’ demands & have suitable & wisdom solutions.
- Evaluate effectiveness through compiling & analyzing data (KPI for staffs), typically prepare & distribute various reports on HR metrics to ensure needs are met.
- Plan & build regulations for the use of company’s property & equipment.
- Reduce risk to be another important aspect of the HR manager’s role. Ensuring compliance with Vietnam laws and industry regulations is vital to the continued success and profitability of the company, as is advising department managers on legal implication of HR issues related to discipline and employee grievances.
- Use KPI as tool to obtain cooperate objectives, targets & disciplines among all staffs.
- Work with department heads to work with their subordinates on multi-tasking and sharing of responsibilities to increase productivity.
- Handle the problem & proposal all of Administration activities.
- Manage, organize and assign tasks to all staffs in the HR- Admin Department
- Monitor the implementation of the work, the progress of employees in the Dept. and assess the implementation of the work of the staffs.
- Propose reward, discipline, and transfer for the people in the company
- Settle or resolve recommendations of individuals or departments based on rules, company regulations.
- Work with the related HODs on their subordinates’ disciplines (base on company regulations).
- University graduation with at least 5 years of Human resources Management experiences in the same post
- Good comment in English (4 skills)
- Good at communication, planning and management skills, able to approach the others, patient, dedicating to job.