- Develop, update, follow up, and review recruitment strategy.
- Ensure the recruitment plan and activation meet the timeline and target.
- Ensure the quality of recruitment meet the development requirement.
- Develop and update all procedure related to recruitment.
- Develop and update all job description in the organization.
- Monitor monthly payroll for all the employees and submit to Finance department to ensure the payment is made on time.
- Making arrangements and update all VISA/Resident Card requirements to Expats/Visitors time to time.
- Submission of all legal/social obligation documents/ declaration to various government departments on time.
- Conduct yearly employee satisfaction to understand the employee needed and give suggestion to BOM to improve the system and ensure all the compensation and benefit been solve and giving properly solution
- Develop company compensation and benefit system.
- Develop, update, review, and follow up company policy, procedure and regulation.
- Develop training strategy to meet with organization development and job qualification.
- Direct the training officer to organize training course and implement training strategy and planning to meet the requirement.
- Ensure training plan and activation meet timeline and target.
- Conduct internal training to improve management and business productivities when requested.
- Conduct yearly performance evaluation, promotion evaluation, probation evaluation to ensure right employee for the right position.
- Conduct the development of department plan to meet the development of the organization.
- Strong influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills; supported by strong critical thinking.
- Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
- Handled difficult business leaders and shown courage to advocate his/her personal point of view
- Commitment the principles of diversity and inclusion
- Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Great personality with high integrity and work ethics. That is, say/do ratio must be good. Strong sense of purpose.
- English language must be in good requirement