- Provide primary instructional design on assigned projects that support development of courses, including but not limited to analysis of learning objectives, and visual navigation design.
- Execute work plans to facilitate creation of distance-delivered courses and multimedia components with emphasis on sound instructional design.
- Attend meetings, present ideas, test products with end users, and train new product users.
- Edit content in various formats including text, audio, video and multimedia when producing courses and/or changing courses.
- Develop timelines for deadlines for assignments, monitor timelines throughout assigned projects, and make sure deadlines are met.
- Identify and fix bugs and retest the final product as directed.
- Research and test applications to support teaching and learning.
- Keep abreast of advances in information technology and assess the feasibility of incorporating into the project plan.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Uphold company policies and quality standards.
- Ability to strategically select instructional methods based on audience and content analyses.
- Ability to understand oral and written documentation, write reports and procedures, and communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
- Language: Fluent 4 English language skills
- Skills: Functional knowledge of technology, systems, hardware and software associated with instructional technology and distance learning.
Education Bachelor's degree in Learning Design & Technology
- 5 years in developing Online courses and Programs.
- Academic coursework in Instructional Design.
- Teaching or training experience in education or a related field.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com