- What you do -
- Work on new projects and existing projects, from implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Lead the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts with the project team.
- Provide insight and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate solutions and make decision
- Engineer leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Drive the technical culture of company forward as a thought leader among our team
- What we need from you -
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Working experience with the e-Commerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems.
- Good understanding of the MVC architecture and integration best practices
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of onshore and offshore engineers working on e-Commerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 1+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models
- Good verbal and written English
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City