Your career path:
- Start at the beginning of a great sales career! From Internship -> Researcher ->Junior Recruitment Consultant.
- This incredible opportunity requires a passionate individual with the drive to succeed in a functional, target-based, customer-facing role.
- This is a Sales focused role in a fast paced environment. If you are a person with a strong entrepreneurial ability, drive and ambition, and believe in team work, then Recruitment is the ideal job for your career. Proactive self management and development, initiative, and hard work are all necessary to help you along the way to success.
- The role of a Researcher is to act as sales support to your team, sourcing and interviewing potential employees for our client companies. You will utilize your knowledge of the business in meeting both clients and candidates; understand the culture of the organization and the long term career goals and expectations of the candidate. This is the first step to gain experience and a strong network, so you can quickly move up and reap the benefits of a successful career in Recruitment.
Daily Job Activities:
- Developing a deep understanding of yourfunctional line of business
- Building long term relationships and trust with both new and existing contacts
- Working as part of a team to source and provide the best fit opportunities
- Preparing candidates for the client interview and helping consultants to manage the process
- Developing a full understanding of the sales cycle to initiate and develop meaningful relationships with client organizations
- Speaking with connections and self-studying to gain in-depth knowledge into the business, it’s people and technologies
- Supporting consultants by researching and sourcing functional specialists in specific business lines
- Developing your ability to work as part of a team to hit strict targets and deadlines
- Fluent in English
- No work experience required, but sales related experience helps get a quick start.
- Personality Traits: An interest in people's careers, and how companies work
- Desire to network with the most powerful and influential leaders in Vietnam
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive and ambition
- Strong belief in teamwork
- Motivation to grow a business
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only