- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Knowledge’s Skills And Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR Manager position
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Vietnam Labor Law is required.
- Fluent English & Vietnamese communication skills including oral and written.
- Bachelors degree in management, human resource or other similar degree.