- Lead the project team and execute projects on all technical belonging related with automation specialization
- Manage the allocated project in technical belongings to achieve the project goals and objectives;
- Prepare all necessary project execution specification for purchase orders for the responsi- ble scope of work
- Resolve questions or problems that occur during the design and manufacturing as well as during installation and commissioning;
- Track schedules to insure his parts of the projects are executed completely and on
- Prioritize and manage work hours to support budgeted hours and scheduled due dates for projects.
- Mitigate in engineering to ensure on time placement of purchase orders without any subse- quent deliveries
- Is able to prepare work packages which can be shifted to other engineering locations
- Capture return of experience and best practice, apply lessons learned to all templates
- The role is for Project Engineer focusing on Automation
- Bachelor Degree in Automation/ Mechatron- ics/ Electrical/ Electronic
- Fluent verbal & written in English is a must
- Minimum 4 years working experience as Lead Project Engineer in industrial automa- tion and electrical installation/ commissioning on customer site.
- Strong planning, organizing and priority set- ting skills, with a proven ability to manage teams