- Draft, review and advise contracts/ agreements (lease agreement/ tenancy agreement, ....) required by the company
- Assist Senior Legal Manager with the management of Legal Team including initial contracts/ agreements, letters as authorized by Senior Legal Manager.
- Provide legal advice and services in relation to business activities, projects, and operations.
- Apply necessary licenses.
- Advice legal matters from time to time.
- Update legislation
- Graduate from a university with a law degree
- Have legal knowledge of real estate, enterprise, investment, labor, commerce,....
- Five years with the preference of real estate regulations.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Good and confident in communication.