- This is the position working independently in the team to provide legal advices and
services on issues concerning the rights, obligations and privileges of the company to
President and to who authorized
- Review & draft and/or review all contracts, agreements and regulation documents in
relation to the Company’s operations (Finance, HR, Sales, Purchasing, Marketing,
Industrial, etc.) as: Sales, purchase, construction, advertisement, sponsorship, insurance,
labor contracts, etc.
B. Scope of work and Reporting lines
- Work with all departments in Company and have external work relationship with Government
- Report directly to President of Company
- Providing legal advices to matters related to operation of the company for President.
- Updating latest legal documents and consulting for President.
- Participate in the negotiation process, meeting with partners along with other departments
in editing functions, contract.
- Support departments editing documents, contracts compliance with Vietnam laws.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management
on highly technical matters.
- Legal advisory and contracts management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in
compliance with legal requirements.
- Managing and guiding legal staff.
- Make plan, manage, deploy and operate all activities of the Company’s legal department
- Support in legal advisory tasks for the whole operation of the Company to give proper
legal solutions, limit risks to ensure safety and enhance efficiency of the Company
- Support or participate in legal proceedings, solve legal conflicts and give legal support for
debt settlement on all system and other tasks.
- Check, follow and supervise legal compliance regarding laws, internal regulations, policies
and guidelines of the Company in the whole system.
- Make research, compile, build, manage and update internal legal database of the company.
- Update, receive, analyst, give opinions and co-ordinate to give guideline for
implementation of latest legislation affecting the company’s operation.
- Draft, review, instruct and control regular / particular contracts or agreements system of
the whole Company.
- Make plan and build up materials of training, guidelines for legal compliance in relation to
financial operation in the whole system.
- Establish and maintain relationship with state authorities (especially the State Bank) and/or
consumer credit companies, banks. Undertake external affairs (if necessary).
- Give support in dealing with dispatches, letters, report requirements (unscheduled or
periodic) of the State Bank and concerned agencies on issues involved.
D. Other tasks
- Provide suggestions to the team when necessary with regards to legal requirements.
- Other works as required by the President.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or higher of Law.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory law and procedures.
- Excellent Communication skills in oral/written English.
- Very strong knowledge in MS Office.
- Being working on high pressure, team spirit mind
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.