The suitable candidate will monitor the development of marketing plans, marketing campaigns for the Company to enhance the products and services’ values to customers and popularize the company’s brand name among Vietnamese consumer finance market. He/She also is responsible for leading, managing Marketing Center in daily activities to ensure they can operate sufficiently.
- Manage the development & implementation the organizational marketing plans to maximize sales, popularize the Company's brands as well as enhance customers’ satisfaction.
- Monitor the marketing projects & campaigns and action plans implementation for full cycle of products from initiation to result evaluation.
- In charge of Marketing Center’s activities including training, evaluation and motivation tools.
- Cooperate with other Divisions/Centers to contribute ideas to new products development projects to ensure they can penetrate successfully in the financial market
- Follow up the other competitors’ marketing campaigns as well as update the market trends to support for the Company’s product improvement as well as create new superior marketing campaigns.
- Lead new and creative growth strategies via digital based channels.
- Plan the creative solutions as per annual marketing plan.
- Develop & execute marketing communications in line with core marketing and business plans to drive traffic, profitable sales & engage target customers with the brand.
- Manage the monitoring process of production and distribution of POSM to POS and end users.
- Oversee and direct investor relations activities upon direction of CEO & engage directly with key investor groups as needed.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities with new partners and keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners.
- Perform other tasks assigned by upper management.
Management of Departments and Units
- Digital Marketing Department
- Brand & Strategic Marketing Department
- Product Marketing Department
- Distribution Unit
- Creative Department
- Investor Relations Department
- Alliances Project Team
- Financial Tracking & Campaign Management Team
- To structure team activities for the effective delivery of plans and performance targets.
- To lead and empower team through performance reviews and change management.
- Staff engagement and coaching.
Education: University Graduate – major: Business Administration, Marketing, Economics &/or relevant areas
- Min. 5 years of working experience in finance/banking area.
- Min. 12 years of experience in marketing.
- Min. 5 years of experience of project oriented work.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Project coordination and/or management
- Communication and Presentation
- Relationship Building
- Proactive problem solving
- Strategic & creative mindset
- Computer Skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Visio, Excel
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com