- Working with the executive team, such as the sales director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Graduated from University with Marketing or related major.
- Have at least 5 years working in Marketing field.
- Have worked consistently in an organization for at least 2 years, can clearly understand both the company products and customers.
- Good at English (Business level – written and spoken).
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Budgeting skills.
- Ability to use various types of software, including MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good social media skills.
- An understanding of digital advertising platforms such as Facebook, Bing and Google AdWords.
- An understanding of how to interpret data and make decisions based on data analysis.