- Develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, events, and partnership activities to achieve business goals.
- Build and lead the marketing team to create a powerful, dynamic, and high-performing marketing department.
- Initiate the new partnership program opportunities to do creative co-op campaigns.
- Coordinate the development of regular in-store operation programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Assist in the planning of regional activities including test drives and lead generation events.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- More than 2 years in marketing and/or event field.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong digital marketing and execution skills.
- High creativity.
- High sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently.
- Strong self-organizational and time management skills