Brand Marketing Management
- Define the brand’s vision, positioning statements and develop marketing strategies to support the vision.
- Build brand identity and manage brand identity application; manage brand identity system on all communication channels.
- Develop a strong marketing plan to support attainment of sales, profit and marketing objectives.
- Develop, manage, and implement brand marketing, advertising and communication strategies.
- Provide creative ideas, propose plans and implement communication programs in accordance with the company's overall marketing strategy
- Ensure efficiency and on schedule.
- Develop advertising, media and project briefs.
- Monitor marketing activities & campaigns to ensure the consistency of the Marketing strategy.
- Analyze internal data to evaluate program effectiveness and marketing activities, feedback and proposal to increase marketing program/campaign effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze data to assess the market, competitors and identify insights of target customers, segments, brand positioning.
- Conduct survey & market research to understand consumer behavior & buying journeys of target customers.
- Provide sales team with the necessary support to enable them to sell the product i.e. printed and/or electronic promotional materials, product trainings, etc.
- Develops promotional and communication materials that adhere and comply with regulatory, legal guidelines.
- Go on field on a regular basis to understand the current state of the business and generate new insights that will help achieve company goals.
- Work with other internal teams to plan, execute and monitor event/promotion/in house survey/marketing campaigns
- Measure & evaluate the effectiveness of all these marketing activities after completion.
- Work with Media Team to create, review and edit promotional information materials.
- Work with the Digital department in monitoring social media.
- Perform tasks under direct guidance from the head of the department.
- Appropriate and effective management of the assigned brand’s budget allocating on all marketing activities/campaigns.
- Effective project management delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget.
- Assist in maintaining the assigned brand’s expense records.
- Bachelor’s Degree, major in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in widening participation initiatives.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and computer literacy skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic environment, committed and dedicated to activities assigned by the company.
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written.
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts.
- Maintaining a high level of trust and team spirit while challenging the performance of team
- Problem solving skills with creative solutions;
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve.