- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
- Write technical documents.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin).
- Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
- Experience in Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City