- Debug stability issue on modem software in UE side and seek solution with internal team(development/system)
- Provide debug support to OEMs, actively interface with OEMs engineering team to resolve the issue
- Provide technical training to OEM on new Chipset/Technology Responsible for modem stability and co- work with multi-layers team of modem software.
- Good team player with multi-functional engineering teams from other regions(US/India/etc.)
- Minimum Qualifications Have knowledge of embedded software/RTOS
- Programming skill in C/C++ language
- Expertise on debugging of embedded software with JTAG/ICE.
- Have knowledge of modem technology(any of LTE/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS)
- Working experience in any of modem software(L1/L2/L3 protocols) on UE side.
- English Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Preferred Qualifications - Education Requirements BEng of Computer Engineering or equivalent experience