The position exists to:
- To manage and drive the project sales team in the assigned region to develop networking and deploy all sales actions with customers in targeted segments/areas in order to maximize the business with them and achieve the sales target.
- To understand customers’ needs and bring the company's products/service/solutions directly to customers.
- To build and secure relationships with potential customers (Contractors, Consultants, OEM & end users)
- To do customer mapping to identify the main players and their structure based on market segments.
The expected contributions of the position
- Align the goals and strategies to accomplish the sales targets.
- Promote visibility of the company as well as products with high end-user accounts.
- Positive client relationship with clear interaction and engagement.
- Manage customer inquiries internally relevant for targeted areas.
- Clear reporting on all activities as and when required.
- Order/Sales & Profitability
- Channel development
- SalesForce Management
- Staff competency and professional growth
- Customer relationship management (Identify and develop key accounts)
Education: University Degrees – Economics, Foreign Trade, Chemical.
Experience: 5-year experience in working with relevant End-users, Consultants, Contractors in project sales
- Having supervisory or managerial skill.
- Knowledge in Paint industry is a plus.
- Good understanding of market needs and market players.
- Understand company’s products and competitor’s.
- Knowledgeable in opportunity management and account management.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, self-starter, ability to learn, good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and willing to travel within assigned territory and overseas.
Detail requirements will be discussed more in the interview
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City