- Drive team to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders.
- Train the operation teams on the validity of management by metrics and with the team monitor all operation metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are "best in field."
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other in-house units and Copany facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Review all internal and external business plans, process changes, and personnel changes related to operation. Influence win/win outcome on unreasonable demands and bad plans.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Provide ongoing feedback to Function Managers on team member's contribution to the Operation.
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in-depth field of electronic manufacturing technologies.
electronic manufacturing technologies.
- Bachelor degree or above in business management, supply chain management or engineering;
Minimum 8 years in supply chain management especially production & Manufacturing;
- Engineering management in EMS or electronic manufacturing industry with at least 4 years at managerial position;
- Excellent knowledgeable in all areas related to the function;
- Dependable and conscientious in work performance;
- Excellent command of English (oral & written);
- Strong cross-functional communication and influencing skills;
- Mature, proactive and willing to work under pressure.