In overall, to be responsible for the following tasks in relation to the overseas study business of Company nationwide. .
- Maintaining agreed levels of inquiries, visitors, sales, revenue and profit.
- Continuing to develop sales systems, agents, sub-agents and referral agencies.
- Manage directly and through delegation business improvements to marketing, digital marketing, customer services, sales processes, expanding the number of business partners abroad.
- Create and maintain a business vision for the company, and a business strategy, and develop a high performance business culture that is results oriented.
Specific responsibilities for various functions as details:
A. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
1. Yearly plan including sales target, which include business/marketing plans and approaches specific for regions and implementation, recruitment network/agents, recruiting target, educational fairs, exhibitions, seminars and workshops, daily operations, staffing, staff training/development.
2. Make projections for upcoming periods
3. Oversee all aspects of the business (sales and marketing, academic, student services/care, etc.)
4. Reviewing operations trend to suggest for changes to the management where and when necessary.
5. Expand recruitment networks to provinces and cities by setting up relationship with institutions, local agents.
6. Approach international institution for agent agreement being signed with CompanyOS.
7. Participate in internationals and local educational fairs, exhibitions, seminars and workshops to develop CompanyOS services.
8. Organize regular seminars and interview sections at CompanyOS office, local institutions or schools promoting CompanyOS services.
9. Maintain and increase high rate of students enrolment.
10. Maintain high quality of CompanyOS’s customer care/services.
11. Manage database system.
12. Analyze customers’ needs.
13. Coordinate and make marketing plan/strategy and sales target/plan; details of activities vs costs and coach on implementation and assessment (marketing materials, brochures and campaign, timelines, etc.).
14. After-sales services.
15. Hold meeting for operations review and further improvement.
16. Do counseling services when necessary.
17. Other as required.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE &FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. Yearly budget including administrative expenses and purchasing plan for HCM & HN offices.
2. Be responsible for checking expenditures of the school through budgeted amount
3. Check budget and make decision for all payment/purchasing requests under VND30mil (in accordance with the signing authority attached)
4. Check budget for all the payment requests over VND30mil (in accordance with the signing authority) before BOM’s approval.
5. Explain the reason for overspent or under-budgeted amount in monthly management meeting.
6. Manage cashier’s performance and cash report.
7. Manage administrative officers to ensure the clean and green office environment.
C. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
1. Recruiting and conducting on-the-job training to counselors.
2. Lead the counselors team through managing, monitoring, coaching and training.
3. Conduct staff periodical performance review (in coordination with HR)
4. In coordination with HR to work on HR succession plan for HCM & HN offices, and implement it including developing successors for key positions.
1. Report directly to BOM in charge.
2. Be assessed periodically by BOM in charge via KPIS including sales achievement, efficiency of fund/budget usage, etc.
1. For all matters related to operations of Company Overseas Study business
2. For job allocation within HCM & HN in consultation with HR
3. For recruitment, promotion and disciplinary actions of staff in consultation with HR.
4. For all payments/purchasing requests under VND30mil ((in accordance with the signing authority attached)
5. For small office renovation
6. Check budget and propose payment requests over VND30ml to BOM in coordination with Purchasing team.
*EXPECTED OUTPUTS OF THE JOB
Meet agreed targets including:
Number of visa/enrolment achieved through a thorough yearly and longer-term marketing, business development plans and networking (Quarterly/yearly detailed target to be discussed and agreed by Line Manager)
A supportive, capable and productive and motivated team in place at any point of time resulted from on-going proper HR succession plan/implementation.
Achieve sales effectiveness
Achieve operational effectiveness
Achieve facility standard and resources availability, and professional working environment
Achieve high level of staff satisfaction
REPORTING: The employee is required to send a monthly report to the line manager, and make other arrangements as necessary for retailer meetings and discussions.
Normally working time: 8:30 – 17:30, from Mondays to Fridays.
Lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00.
Outside work-hours required from time-to-time when tasks need to be completed on time.
* OTHER BENEFITS &OBLIGATIONS:
Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility;
Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances according to the Labor Law;
Holiday: Public holidays plus sixteen (16) days for annual leave;
Two free English courses at Company per year, or one course for immediate family member (parent, sibling, spouse) per year; and free English training for children;
Three paid sick leave days per year;
Opportunities for career development at Company.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only