- Responsible for engineering, design
- Conduct the Pre-Feasibility study, Feasibility study and Preliminary design including; prepare the technical specifications and design drawings of Substation & transmission lines and Power Plant.
- Project management & Construction supervision for Power Plant
- Manage partner consultants to obtain assessments of site condition, topographical & geotechnical considerations, interconnection issues and to identify the required approvals from Authorities and supervise the administrative procedure process.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Electrical, Power, or Equivalent.
- Have 5+ years of commercial Power Plant
- Strong knowledge in Electrical engineering and Power engineering
- Good working knowledge of standard utility process for interconnection approval and design requirements
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- English speaking required (and Vietnamese); French is a plus
- Having experience in civil works is a plus
- Certificates required: Electrical equipment supervision Certificate