- Systems-level engineering as a professional backend developer
- Ensuring software development standards and practices are followed: full-coverage unit testing, solid Git flow, and agile/scrum development process.
- Identifing and addressing risks, resolving issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Motivating the development team members in Vietnam, providing them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive, and professional mentoring.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years experience as a software engineer, especially in Banking, Financial, or FinTech industries. C/C++/Golang preferred.
- Solid foundation in computer science.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and design.
- Proven track record of managing large-scale projects, complex, and cross-functional
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and organizational skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders. English skill is preferred.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.