- Category: Oncology / Hepatology
- Working place: HCMC
- Working time: Mon – Fri
- Report to: GM & Head of MKT (Vietnamese)
Scope of work:
- Manage the marketing activities, strategies and budget effectively to develop a company’s existing brands as well as launch new product
- Develop brand vision and strategy in alignment with regional policies
- Be responsive to customer insights and market place, be updated with new knowledge and competitors’ information
- Well engage and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all marketing materials
- Product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, defining the product vision & roadmap, release planning and working closely with tech, marketing, and operations teams to ensure our consumer and client satisfaction goals are met.
- Responsible for product performance to achieve business goals.
- Graduated from Pharmaceutical University/ Pharmacist is a MUST
- At least 2 years at the same level, under 40 years old
- In-depth local insight about the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership, well-organized, sociable
- Highly flexible/open-minded, resourceful, and practical.
- English fluently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellence organizational and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Can work under pressure