1. Control & manage production processes effectively accordingly approved procedure & standards. Ensure that products are not faulty
2. Plan, monitor & allocate the production resources of the assigned processes to meet the production schedule on time in full with the right quality & low cost
1. Corporate with relevant Departments / Sections to set up & establish the production processes including furniture, machines, tools, jigs for necessary production activities
2. Plan for resources, prepare budget to meet growth plan
3. Maintain the good availability condition of production process which have been established & set up.
4. Daily assure the production processes are maintained at the highest cleanest according to 5S standard.
5. Daily monitor and control the good attending of line leaders & operators in charge with cooperating well with HR Department
6. Daily monitor and control the discipline of subordinates to assure a good discipline, and assure the fair treatment when dealing with discipline case.
7. Daily carrying out, monitor the production schedule to meeting the production plan / target on time in full with satisfy fully the company quality standard.
8. Daily allocating the qualified manpower & equipment to meet production schedule at optimum cost & resource
9. Daily monitor to assure the accuracy of production report including output, defect, scrap, abnormal & potential issue.
10. Assure production processes and responsible operations are complied fully the approved operation procedures, work instructions, and quality standards
11. Develop the necessary Work Instruction & Procedure for the processes in charge and / or assigned by Manager / Superior
12. In charge of receiving & answering the questions of Quality Auditor and/or customer’s auditor at the responsible processes with the support & consult of Manager/superior
13. Raise the penalty for the violating employees at the responsible processes according to companies’ regulations & procedure.
14. Report Jewelry Line Manager any finding abnormal /potential risks or issue at the
15. Propose the improvement opportunities and idea to improve productivity, efficiency,
quality, cost, safety and working environment
16. Weekly & monthly report according to assignment/instruction of Jewelry Production Manager
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree
BS DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR SCIENCES, PREFER FROM THE FIELD OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4 YEARS+ EXPERIENCE
TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING AND/OR QUALITY ROLES IN MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IS APPRECIATED
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Local Language + English (if English not local)
OTHER (PLEASE LIST):
PROBLEM SOLVING AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS
WELL DEVELOPED ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
KNOWLEDGE OF ISO 9001, SPC (STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL) AND OTHER STATISTICAL METHODS ARE REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE OF LEAN MANUFACTURING OR TOC IS A PLUS
BEING FLUENT IN ENGLISH
PROFICIENT COMPUTER SKILLS: MS EXCEL, POWERPOINT, AND STATISTICAL SOFTWARE.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only