- Participate in analyzing requirements, design architecture, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Technical leadership for Front-end teams.
- Discuss and propose solutions for the team and monitor progress.
- Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns and implement tests.
- Research technologies and make workshops.
- Assist and support PMs and teams in their daily work to build knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- Lead and provide estimation for requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development, or a related field.
- Have at 5+ Years of extensive experience with Angular frameworks.
- Strong understanding and experience of CSS, HTML, and related concepts at-scale (responsive/adaptive design, accessibility, libraries, and post-processors).
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch.
- Deep understanding of Web Performance and Web Accessibility.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
- Have CI/CD experience with TFS/VSTS, Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket or similar tools.
- Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
- Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
- Back-end development experience in Node, .NET, or Java.
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
- UML, arc42, structure101.
- Experience in profiling and performance monitoring tools.
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Annual medical check
- Premium health insurance
- 13th month salary
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
- Chance to work with latest technologies (micro front-end, CI/CD, latest version Angular…).
- Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
- Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City