- Develop new business network by using multiple channels.
- Cooperate with industry groups, functional groups and associations as contributors to the overall success of each show.
- Create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants and vendors.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- Obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- Assist in consolidation of floor plan, participate in floor plan audits
- Act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Assist in proof reading of directory.
- Coordinate special show features.
- Prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects
- Strong communication and negotiation in both Vietnamese and Chinese (other languages are plus)
- Sales oriented, strong client service.
- Knowledge of specific assigned industry is a plus.
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required.