Managed QA department, direct report to Factory Director
- Conducted planning quality management system from raw material to semi products and finish goods for Binh Tan Factory & other factories
- Build up human resource and laboratory machine and tools to conduct quality control
- Set up quality objective and action plan to meet the target
- Monitored the conduct of quality control activities to meet the quality objectives.
- Build up Document system following ISO standard and deploy for applying at all departments
- Organized for international, validation, verification HACCP system, revised document system.
- Worked with certify organization for auditing times to maintain and recertified the Food safety management system
- Trained QA team about statistic tools in quality control
- Trained HACCP for factory staff
- Solving customer complaints about product quality
- Control nonconforming product and product return
- Audited raw material vendors
- Coordinate with R&D to do pilot test and run out new products
- Controlling OEM product quality in the partner company
- Updated legal document and deploy for applying in Company
- Job Requirement
-Bachelor’s Degree or higher in food sciences, food process engineering, with significant experience at least 8 years
success in food QA.
- Ensure complete documentation on raw materials, formulations, process parameters, material requests, QC tests, labeling, on new or revised products.
-Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
-Facilitates all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Weekly reporting and/or updating to Board of Management.
-Special projects and other duties as assigned by the BOM.
- Has experience in setting up ISO 9001, HACCP system
-Good understandingof HACCP, ISO or other Food Safety and Quality Programs
- Excellent microbiology knowledge