- Manage and maintain the company's QA system.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Company.
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved;
- Assess the product specifications and compare with buyer requirements to ensure full compliance.
- Establish standards and procedures and clearly defined quality methods.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Have a university or college degree in relating
- Be an experienced as QA manager over 3 years
- Fluent in English
- Work under high pressure
- Have received Engineering and/or Production QA Management awards in the past
- Prefer in paper packaging industry experience
- Have in-depth knowledge of generally accepted QA management protocols