- Ensuring Quality Monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project based on the quality standards
- Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and seller satisfaction remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance.
- Training CSR’s on soft skills, call handling and communication skills
- Providing report and analysis on quality progress to HOCS
- Ensuring contact reason categories are tagged correctly.
- Generating process and guidelines for CSR’s to adhere.
- Ensuring recoveries are done.
- Attending calibration and meetings to ensure requirements are on par.
- Training CSR on new implementations and process changes.
- Analyzing the root cause of issue and able to design action plan.
- Document Contact Center quality concerns &trends for procedural changes, recommendations & training.
- Provide information to assist in the performance feedback (from Supervisors to Agents) and to increase motivation concerning Contact Center quality concerns.
- Test products and procedures to establish functionality and effectiveness.
- Manage BPO performance to achieve KPIs of productivity, CSAT, CQM
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year experience developing and implementing quality assurance programs in a call center environment
- Good at MS Office and CRM systems
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills.
- Excellent ability to identify and analyze data for trend.
- Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City