Report to: QD Assistant Manager
Supervise: 6 persons
- To oversee QC functions including:
- Quality control in whole production process
- Implementation of the process control plan with the purpose of assisting process management in production
- Looking after testing operation in QC lab
- Releasing products
- To manage the QD lab activities including daily testing plan and testing machinery organization
- Organize QC team to control the quality of semi-products and FG and carry out daily quality control in all production stages including packing till going to FG WH
- Collaborate with QA to organize the Implementation of the process control plan to ensure the properties of semi-products and finished goods complied with specification
- Co-operate with Production to ensure the approved production parameters to be applied and maintained correctly, complied with issued SOP.
- Support QA in dealing with QA functions, especially customer complaints.
- Build up teamwork behavior among QC team and in communication with the other functions and Departments.
- Training QC workers to achieve required qualification.
Education: University Graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related role.
- Similar role in manufacturing environment, textile industry will be preferred.
- Experience with quality systems, physical lab testing equipment, calipers, digital scales, digital tension gauge and other testing equipment.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com