- Define and optimize formula specifications coordination with multiple departments to adapt the client’s needs (internal/external).
- Participate in determination of product specifications with local/corporate
- Analyze and optimize the formulas, propose the improvements in accordance with marketing/sales strategies and industrial conditions
- Maintain and develop the formulation reference in the country
- Update and evaluation the impact of the law change about nutrition on formulation cost.
- Collaborate with Purchasing division in the sourcing and evaluation of new suppliers and validation of specifications for import purposes.
- Coordinate with sales/marketing team in the follow-up the competitors’ product
- Coordination with the other Division in the respond to customer claims and apply the correction/prevention actions plan
- Pilot of quality control plan for raw material and finished goods
- Key account support in Vietnam when required.
- At least a master degree of Food science or Nutrition
- Fluently in communication in English.
- Well using the Microsoft office
- Minimum 7- 10 years’ experience in product development. Good knowledge about formulation, raw materials, finish goods quality, Quality management system, regulatory affair, industrial process…
- Excellent organizational, time-management, leadership, problem -solving, analyzing, summarizing and communication (oral and written) skills, self-motivated individual.
- Severely, economic pragmatism.
- Open for Local and Expat (with work experience in Vietnam)