As a Recruitment Manager you will develop recruitment strategies to help develop large proactive pipelines to serve the needs of our manufacturing recruitment needs. Key deliverables for this role include developing sustainable strategies that will drive world-class candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle. You’ll consult with your business segment to drive talent attraction campaigns and employ innovative search strategies to attract top passive technical talent. Consult with General Managers, Directors, and Hiring Managers as the expert on candidate market trends, compensation recommendations, and interviewing best practices.
Ultimately, recruiting managers will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Recruiting Manager in recruitment for manufacturing and sourcing talent in Vietnam highly preferred.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Experience developing diverse sources to generate talent, outreach recruitment, cold calling, internet and web searches, behavioral and competency based interviewing and offer negotiation.
- Hunter-experience using innovative approaches to attract passive talent.
- Willing base in Bac Giang province is highly preferred.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.