- District Eight is a design led, manufacturing firm with manufacturing units for wood joinery, metalwork, casting and upholstery.
- Our core field is furniture and interior design but work also includes visual design, commercial interiors, architecture, exhibitions,
lighting and sculpture.
- Recruitment and training executive is the person in charge of all activities related to recruitment and training in Company
- This is a full-time position located at our studio in Ho Chi Minh City.
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Overseeing and conducting recruitment & selection process of company.
- Scaning candidates using online channels ( Linkedin, facebook, job-sites…) or internally to identify candidates with skills sets necessary for the vancancy
- Coducting general interview (on- site or virtually) and background check qualified candidates
- Make candidate reccommendation to HR manager/line managers
- Building company reputation by building network with Clients and candidate
- Update candidate database
Training & development
- Conduct new hired employees’ orientation and induction program.
- Co-ordinate with line Managers to analyze training and development needs.
- Support/do training to all employees with full information about Company policies & procedures, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, health & safety programs…
- Cooperate with other staff to prepare materials/toolings, attention list… for training
- Sourcing for suitable external courses for key positions
- Following up internal training, including update training database and assesment after training.
- At least 3 year experiences in manufacturing in recruitment and training.
- Desire to work in a challenging foreign work environment with cultural differences.
- Reliability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build good relationships internally and externally
- Effective communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Decision making, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability
- Detail & result Orientation, Transparency & Ethics
ContactDo Le (Mr)
M: +84 (0)906 695377; +84 (0) 909 691410