SALARY 120MIL - 150MIL
- Job Purpose or Summary
Planning, organizing, managing and operating resources and all national retail activities to promote revenue, using
the budget efficiently, training and developing staff, improve the quality of customers service, developing new
business to grow market share as company plan.
1. Organizing - operating and controlling retail activities
- Develop and execute corporate strategy and deliver on profitability goals by setting a compelling retail vision
for the field teams
- Be at the forefront of accelerating operational strategy that supports store leadership, teams, and drives
- Develop business plans and set the targets for each region by time.
- Participate in the development of commodity plans - commodity groups / sales programs by the time.
- Develop and manage retail chain operation. Planning to cover and develop market share.
- Building and improving the process and policy of sales.
- Proposing the programs which could help to boost sales and customer care service.
- Find and develop relationships with customers and potential partners to increase revenue.
- Develop programs to promote service quality (sales behavior, working environment, promotion, exchange
- Directly direct the settlement of customer complaints and problems arising in retail business
- Collect information, analyze the reports of market share and competitors in order to propose appropriate
2. Operating and developing the team
- Planning and developing human resources to meet business objectives in each region.
- Planning the training and development of adjacent personnel of Retail and retail systems.
- Participate in recruitment and training of human resources (from ASM level to higher).
- Control the headcount, efficiency of using and assessment of human resources
- Develop and propose the policies of salary and encouragement bonus
- Proposing disciplinary measures.
- Proposing appointment and dismissal to promptly record, reward and punish members who have negative
achievements or actions.
- Building an effective and professional working environment, motivating employees at all levels.
3. Operating goods and capital plans
- Participate in developing commodity plans to ensure effective goods planning and cost control.
- Be responsible for operating, developing products, quantity and quality of goods displayed at stores.
- Implementing solutions to ensure the efficient using of corporate capital
- Allocating & managing budgets, plans from time to time, ensuring system costs are operated at the optimal
4. Developing new business activities to ensure market share growth
- Develop a strategy to develop wholesale segment
- Develop an annual business plan for the wholesale segment
- Develop the markets, expand cooperation with clinics, hospitals, other health facilities in cities and other
- Participate in research - develop new business models
- Continuously updating new regulations and policies of country and adapting measures to ensure that the
company operates in accordance with the law and preventing and transforming risks if any.
Education University or upper
Professional major Business, Commercial, Retail
2nd language ability Excellent in English ( speaking/ writing)
Computer usage ability Good at Ms. Office
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience at the same position in the Company, Group
business in retail chains; Priority is given to candidates with knowledge of the
Organization of implementation; Monitoring - Evaluate staff’s performance
Motivate employees; Coaching, mentoring staff; Delegation of authorization;
Problem solving & decision making.
Good communication, presentation, persuasion and good behavior.
Creative thinking, flexible, continuous improvement
Additional Notes: Willing to travel as requested
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose