This position is responsible for planning and controlling the activities of the South Retail Sales team to (a)
ensure the attainment of the objectives of distribution, brand visibility, sales volume and Contribution Margin
for all categories; (b) identify opportunities for sales growth in the short and medium term; (c) guarantee
collection of accounts receivables; (d) establish the company as a trusted supplier and business partner.
- To lead and manage the South Retail sales force to deliver the Regional’s growth and sales objectives,
i.e. sales budget, distribution, merchandising/visibility, and accounts receivable, customer service,
contribution target …
- To successfully plan and implement the department’s sales plans and other business strategies, plans
by analyzing past/current results and by extensively knowing the market situation and through the use of
accurate sales information and statistics.
- To have an organized and qualified sales force, keeping constantly in touch with them, and monitoring
their work performances through actual working sessions and/or salesmen’s activity reports.
- To motivate the sales force and keep them excited about their work through “ leadership by example”
personalized training/ work with sessions, regular/periodical performance evaluation, and holding of
regular sales meetings.
- To conduct regular fieldwork and store check and determine the affectivity of Sales or Marketing-
initiated programs and promotions, check competitive activity, assess distribution and merchandising,
determine management of the major accounts, and recommend to management appropriate Sales or
Marketing indicated actions.
- To maintain UBGV leadership in Gypsum related systems / products / solutions and services in metro
Effective utilization of selling tools and all support materials to sell and promote UBGV products and
Excellent customer management (1) Distributors and Sub-Dealers/ wholesalers /Retailers and
(2)Gypsum installers/ applicators
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Strong Leadership skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Converting top- down strategy into local actions.
- Highly organized, strong sense of identifying and prioritizing issues
- Highly self motivated. Able to communicate enthusiasm and inspire
- Broad overview of technical knowledge
- Adequate analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
- Be initiative and pro-active
- Adequate computer skills - MS Office
- Understand and able to communicate in English (Written and oral)
- Quick conceptual thinker – able to grasp ideas and communicate them effectively
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong team player, leader or participant
- Self-confident – challenges ideas and norms
- 10 years sales experience in construction material or consumer product
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.