DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid the General Manager in developing sales incentive programs and drive market share across the local e-commerce market
- Contract closures through propositions, pricing negotiations, contract signing, and account handover to account managers
- Coach and lead a group of experienced sales personnel.
- Loop in customer feedback, provide sales solutions and manage KPI and sales performance across the team.
- Establish sales targets, develop sales forecasting for internal and group level reporting
- Involvement in a product launch in the local market
- Develop a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Collaborating with group-level marketing for adjustment to the local market
- Become a product expert (be able to explain the technical capabilities of our cloud and SaaS products and features across different users) and ensure sales team members are trained to expert level.
- Collaborating with customer success, product development, and account managers in enhancing product use and client retention.
- Build awareness of competitor features and feed through to product development
- Cold-calling, direct and indirect client engagement experience
- Sales experience and ability to work under pressure with e-commerce sellers, brands, and retailers in the local market
- Prior experience in building a powerful commission-based sales team from scratch.
- Experience in managing a SaaS sales team is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate client-focused and achievable sales targets.
- Ability to demonstrate best practices and trends in our products range
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills in English and local languages.
- Mandarin fluency would be a plus
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City