- Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies.
- Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
- Achieve sales target set by management.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
- Protect existing clients and company 's benefit by complying policies and regulations.
- Build and maintain a strong client relationship.
- Conversion of sales leads into customers
- Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Continually develop knowledge of Company’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Good at Japanese (N3 level～)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- At least 3 years experience in Japanese forwarder fields.
- Bachelor degree in economics or related fields
- Good at MS Offices
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.