- Working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, you will develop sales strategies, forecasts, budgets, and goals for products that are second to none.
- You will have heavy contact with customers by visiting, writing, or phoning, as well as expertly prepare/present demonstrations for machinery at client locations.
- You will also expand our customer base, maintain a customer database, and develop new leads, participate in open houses, industry trade shows, and association functions as well as research competitive information.
- Acting as liaison with installation and customer service to your client is also part of your day.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Applications, PC, and CNC knowledge a must, CRM database experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of customer service skills
- Troubleshoot and repair with minimum assistance
- Complete machine moves independently
- Conduct installations start-ups and commissioning of equipment
- Instruct customer on metal applications, machine procedures and operation, and safety
- Demonstrate Technical Specialist ability on one or more products
- Build positive relationships with customers
- At least two years related experience (preferably related application or capital equipment sales) with strong engineering, marketing or business background to sell products you can believe in.
- Ideally located in Hanoi
- Fluent in English is a must
- Vietnamese working for 2-5years of experience;