- Develop new business network by using multiple channels.
- Cooperate with industry groups, functional groups and associations as contributors to the
overall success of each show.
- Create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association,
consultants and vendors.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- Obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- Assist in consolidation of floor plan, participate in floor plan audits
- Act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Assist in proof reading of directory.
- Coordinate special show features.
- Prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects
- Strong communication and negotiation in both Vietnamese and English (other languages
- Sales oriented, strong client service.
- Knowledge of specific assigned industry is a plus.
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required.
“Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose”