- Market analysis: Gathering market and customer information.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Advertising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information to manage within Sales Office
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- University graduate
- At least 3 year experiences in the same position in textile or garment company
- Perfect knowledge of spoken and written English
- Natural aptitude to establish good relationships and good communication skills.
- Ready to possible short travels abroad.
- Preference to candidate with background in textile and garment related field.