- Direct and oversee sales objectives and initiatives assigned. Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Leverage the agency's capabilities and expertise (strategy, services & data/insights) to bring innovative and creative solutions to our clients.
- Build strong relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Responsible for clients' billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly.
- Participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches).
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Entrepreneurship spirit, tech-savvy, creative-driven.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team.
- Outstanding English communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with financial data and budgets.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges.
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing