- Incumbent must have 5-7 years of relevant selling experience in Pre Engineering Building / Structural Steel / Project sales / Construction equipment segments.
- Responsibility will include coverage of market and communication with key decision makers to bring business to the organization. Preference would be given to candidates having previous experience in Pre Engineered Building / Structural Steel Industry.
Age Requirement : 32 yrs – 40 yrs
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To generate project enquiries from various sources such as Corporate Houses, Consulting Firms, Public and Private Sector Entities, Individuals and Non-Government Organizations.
- Raise quote request forms to design and estimation department based on the customer’s requirements / consultants drawings in order to get the estimate of project
- Prepare a Techno-commercial offer to submit to customers
- Negotiate with customers to finalize the contracts
- Coordinate with customer and head office for successful and timely execution of projects
- Secured payment or letter of credits for jobs on time
- Preparing sales forecasts and report to immediate supervisors at regular interval
- Customer relationship management and customer service
- Develop new markets within country or regionally
- Technical Knowledge In Civil / Mechanical Engineering / Architecture
- Proficient in MS-Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Communicate Effectively
- People Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Good network with leading Civil/Architectural consulting firms, Gencons & large corporate houses
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose