What you’ll be doing:
● Helping to restructure contracts to ensure the best practices are put in place to protect
the company against default on payments.
● Manage invoices in a timely manner. All of our clients are charged hourly based on team
members dedicated, it will be your responsibility to ensure clients are invoiced for all
team members dedicated on either a monthly or bi-weekly basis.
● Manage incoming payments and balance out invoices paid for clients paying to both
Singapore banks and Vietnam banks.
● Follow up with any clients who are overdue in payments, ensuring amounts owed are
● Set up forecasting based on current projects and average rate per project.
● Create models to forecast change in rates or changes in operations.
● Create models on staff salary, ensuring salaries maintain as market competitive and that
salary incremental raises are in-line with staff performance.
● Refine company structure and payment methods to optimize all monthly overhead in
bank transfer fees.
● Ensure monthly payment of staff and payment to sales contractors.
● Require strong to fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
● Require a minimum of 4 years experience in Accounting or Finance fields
● Require advanced experience with Excel, Word, Google Docs, Email
● Experience maintaining an accounting system, e.g. Freshbooks, Quickbooks, Xero
● Experience creating forecasting models is a plus
● Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
● Confident to communicate with clients on payments required
● The desire to build your accounting skill-set by working with a range of countries and
● Problem-solving skills that help you define the best forecasting and models
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose.