- Assess the client's business needs and business processes.
- Interview the domain experts in the focus group to capture all relevant domain knowledge
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
- Document the business requirements in detail.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Perform requirements analysis and verification.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process.
- Take responsibility for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process compliance of each corresponding department
- At least 4 years’ experience in BA role with in-depth knowledge of management application
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis and RUP
- Good command of English communications skills.
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes.
- Proven ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion.
- Exceptional presentation and client relation skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work with minimal direction on multiple projects.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com