- Gather requirements, create detail plans for data analysis projects
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations
- Evaluate and define product and business metrics
- Empower the team to answer data questions quickly
- Run statistical analyses such as key driver analysis, churn analysis, etc.
- Design, run and analys trial experiments in both business and product domains
- Partner with data scientists to build high-quality data sets and machine learning models
- SQL and data analysis skills.
- Data visualization skills using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient with Python and Hoslistic
- Experienced with statistical analyses
- From 2 -5+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with business and technical stakeholders
- Proactive problem solving, have an eye for detail
- Good understanding of supply and demand matching theories would be a plus