- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Must have hands-on experience in Elixir/Go/Python, Aws, Microservices.
- Good knowledge of eCommerce, Saas, etc.
- Knowledge of Integrations with various Third-party CRMs.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS services. A big plus with an AWS certificate.
- Practical experience with multiple Infrastructure as Code like cloudFormation for infrastructure provisioning in cloud environments.
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS EKS.
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining high intensive RDBMS/NoSQL databases and search engines (e.g Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Well working experience with the source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Have knowledge and work experiences with one of the following monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus
- Logging systems such as Elastic Stack (ELK/EFK), Graylog.
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM is a big plus
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect)
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices (e.g OWASP, ISO 27000, etc.)
- Advanced Database tuning and debugging skills (slow queries identification, performance tuning, security hardening, high-availability setup)