- Design and develop mobile applications for IOS (Swift or Objective-C) or Android (Java).
- Build corresponding mobile servers related to our existing mobile application using ASP .NET.
- Implement native and hybrid mobile application.
- Analyse, design, program, test, document and maintain mobile applications.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported system shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and involvement in system review with Project Manager.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement on mobile development methodologies that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements.
- Experience with Java, android SDK, ios SDK, frameworks or tools to create mobile web, native or hybrid apps for iOS/Android devices.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Background in IOS/Android is a must.
- Experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Application Development is an advantage.
- With at least 2 years experience in Mobile Application Development using Swift/Objective-C for IOS or Java for Android.
- Required Skill(s): Java, Objective c, swift
- Proficient in Computer Algorithm.
- Sharp analytical abilities, problem solving techniques, proven design skills and track record of delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Capable of dealing with rapid schedules and constant evolving business environment.
- Proactive, motivated and team player.
- Able to multi-tasked and work prioritized, good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Take pride in accountability, ownership of outstanding issues, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Able to communicate in English
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose