YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND MUST BE:
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing
Management or related courses
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED ARE:
- Work experience or background in plastic packaging industry specifically in PET
IM/SBM and Extrusion Blow Molding Technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development and sales and marketing
management with thorough knowledge in plastic packaging products
- Related experience in marketing and market research is an advantage
OTHER SKILLS / JOB CHARACTERISTICS REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY
ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Advance knowledge in sales and marketing management with several years of
- Has thorough understanding of the market situation within the plastics
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills in order to
properly communicate concerns related to sales and marketing concerns.
- Can speak and understand English language on above average level
WE’LL BE VERY GLAD TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL COMPETENCIES /
- With high sense of responsibility and knows what an accountability is all about.
- Willing to learn new things and open for challenges
- Quick mind and highly creative
- Interpersonal skills of the highest order
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- With high sense of professionalism over job/tasks assigned
REPORT TO: General Director
SUPERVISION: 1 Sales Manager, 1 Key account senior supervisor, 1 Sales representative
YOUR TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identify and develop new initiatives to improve the range and quality of the products provided by the
company and to ensure responsiveness to changes in the external environment
2. Analyze trends in the business industry, help to develop products that are responsive to market
demands, and identify new market opportunities.
3. Responsible in formulating and monitoring the annual business plan to ensure the long term success
and viability of the company and the attainment of corporate objectives.
4. Critically evaluate the costs and benefits of all new ideas and initiatives to ensure that resources are
appropriately directed and to keep the company ahead of its competitors.
5. Carry out or commission research in the company’s existing and potential markets to identify new
6. Assist other departments in the risk assessment of new products.
7. Spearhead the development of sales and marketing literature and associated documents to improve
the marketing of the company and its products.
8. Provide the main expertise to the company on business development issues
9. Monitor and control the budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary
financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.