- Level-1/2 Technical support by hotline, email and another remote way.
- In charge of the security and cloud computing product(s), provide internal and / or external product / technical training.
- In charge of tracking, fixing and managing technical issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experiences in IT industry as technical engineer is required, including solid knowledge of network best practices. Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, including common protocols, applications, routing, and the OSI Model.
- Knowledge of firewall, UTM, Network Security technologies or Wireless Technologies and know well about main stream network equipment (likes used etc. Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet , Bluecoat, Riverbed, Aruba, Ruckus).
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot technical issues that involve network products.
- Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP along with proven experience will be helpful and desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.