The suitable candidate will join an organization with a passion for commercializing smart, effective and patient centric medical device solutions. He or she will be a key member of the site Supply Chain Team and a talented group of professionals who work with and manage suppliers to assure the Company's Procurement, costing, schedules and production priorities are maintained and deliver Quality Products that exceed customer expectations.
- Supplier scouting, visit and pre-audit.
- Work with supplier on RFI/NDA/RFQ.
- Technical discuss through DFM process.
- Liaison between Engineering/Project team and Supplier to make sure the requirements are clearly understood by suppliers.
- Maintain and manage good supplier relationships.
- Review all tooling and product invoices to assure costs are accurate and justified
- Review all tooling and product quotes to assure costs, lead-times and materials are accurate and justified.
- Acknowledge and respond to e-mails and tasks daily and accurately.
- Comply with company rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook, which may be amended or replaced from time to time.
- Carry out other duties from Supply Chain Manager.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from Polytechnic or Technical Education university
- Able to interact with all levels of employees, management, external and internal customers
- Organizational and planning skills, including ability to: prioritize work, handle multiple tasks
- Simultaneously, set personal goals and enforce personal deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals.
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Computer literacy.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Strategic Thinker
- Communication Skills both internally and externally in English & Vietnamese
- Strong cost analysis skill.
- Ethics - Consistently uses good judgment when analyzing right and wrong and performs at a level of conduct that is with in corporate ethics guidelines.
- Understand the business of manufacturing.
- Tooling fabrication knowledge is an advantage
- Understand and assist the quality engineers to assure product quality requirements are implemented and maintained.
- Understand and assist the production engineers to assure tooling, product and production time frames are met.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com