- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, logistics, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of material to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customers.
- Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Manage and add resource if needed of the organization and continuously improve the capability (through training needs analysis and hiring of people with the right skills and knowledge) to meet business objectives.
- Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the team to increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to supply chain functions.
- Drive existing and new product materials procurement to assure timely acquisition of materials to support manufacturing plan.
- Supplier management, develop, select and qualify suppliers and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
- Receive inventory accurately and kit out material in a timely manner maintaining necessary records.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering. MBA and/or advanced certifications (in areas of Supplier Chain Management) is a plus
- 10-15 years of sourcing, procurement, logistics and warehousing experience in an equipment and automation design and manufacturing environment of semiconductor
- Working experience in various capacity in Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing.
- Working experience in various manufacturing environment; manufacturing, assembly, metal fabrication and machining, especially automation equipment and system integration.
- Knowledge in fabrication processes such as CNC machining, stamping, welding, etc. especially in the frontend semiconductor industry would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of supplier and quality management